Sunday, April 29, 2012

Introduction

Cross-stitching is something that is very relaxing and gives you beautiful finished projects. Right now I'm working on one for my daughter because she has a love of horses and I can't wait to complete it so I can hang it in her room. I'm not sure how long I've been working on it because I've been off and on for a while with it and I'm trying to hurry and get it completed before everything starts getting busy again. I'll keep up with when I start projects and when I complete them so that I can see my progress. I'll take weekly shots of what I'm working on so my progress can be shown.

(Of course there might be some off topic ramblings every now and then but for the most part cross-stitching is going to be the basis of this blog.)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I agree, stitching is relaxing (a great stress reliever!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Although I think that sometimes I get addicted to it and when it comes time for me to have to do something else I get a little upset that I have to put down my stitching. Hehe

    ReplyDelete